Monday, February 27, 2012

Create the life you want.

Did you miss me?

Aw, shucks. I missed you too.

All I can say is, whoa! Where did the past ten days go? I know they happened. My training log proves it. But still, where did that time go? Don't worry, it was time well spent. I can assure you that. And although I haven't posted in the past several days, I certainly thought about it.

A quick recap: working, training, piloting a tandem, several days spent in the mountains with my sweetie, dog park visits, eating insanely delicious foods, going to the Olympic Training Center, mourning the loss of Nissa, using my library card, meditating... just to name a few. But more importantly, I am so content right now. This very moment. This spot.

Have you ever experienced a time when you thought, this is it. This is why I exist.

I have and I like what I feel and who I am. You know that cup half full saying? Well my cup is overflowing.

I wish I could sum it up a little better for you but this shit eating grin is getting in the way.

No comments: