Monday, February 12, 2007

Record slow ride

All I kept thinking to myself today was - you gotta go slow to get fast. Don't worry - this is only temporary. You'll be 100% in no time.

I attempted an outdoor ride today. I'm not even close to being healed. I realized that about 12 minutes into my ride, right near the U when a ZING ran through my inner tendon on the back side of my right knee. It felt like it was going to seize up. I stretched it out and slowly continued on... man, this sucks. I'm itching to be back where I was. Did my mental strength out grow my physical self? It took me 45 minutes in what usually takes 20. Sad. You have to go slow to get fast.

I'm getting a massage tomorrow to hopefully knock it out. Bummer. Oh well - my body is telling me it's time to chill.

No comments: