Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Why EVERYONE Needs a Coach.

Life coaching changed my life. It opened me to possibilities and realities that I thought were only daydreams. Things that seemed impossibly distant. Things I wanted to become reality but I didn't know where to start.

Coaching changed everything.

It opened me up to new perspectives, new ways of thinking about the same old problems and issues. It created space and trust to allow myself some wiggle room and shed the layers of self-doubt. It allowed me to recognize when my lack of confidence no longer served me and how to to trust myself and step into me. It gave me confidence in relief to my problems.

Realizing your power is a gift. We all have it.

Coaching is a tool that can help you get there. It creates connection, trust, and strength. Coaching is having a support crew that helps you achieve whatever it is you want in life. To feel fulfilled. To be happy. To take the next step. To get unstuck.

It's time you love yourself. It's time to believe in your dreams. It's time to honor yourself and go from telling a story to becoming. It's time you contact me about coaching.

Discover what the power of coaching holds for you. Together we will navigate the waters. I will hold space for you, allowing you to show your true self. Infinite possibilities await.

I look forward to serving you,

Jennifer Triplett
Co-Active Coach

No comments: