Thursday, August 11, 2005

anticipation

t minus 5 hours till blast off in the scratch final with the nations best female riders. I am excited, nervous, antsy, anxious, and happy to get it started. I've been building toward this moment for several months now - and am tickled to get started with my national pursuit of track. Amara unfortunately didn't make the sprint finals - but I am glad I didn't go through with the qualifier to burn myself for the endurance events.

I think our scratch race is going to be fast and furious at times with some nice breaks in between. I'm hoping to chase and insitgate some breaks - keeping in mind not to chase down teammates. Amara and I should do well - I just hope her head will be in the right spot to compete. I am really excited for the race. More later.

No comments: