Thursday, July 22, 2010

Anticipation

The car is packed: rollers, time trial bike, chairs, tent, wheels, 45 skin suits, racing paraphernalia, water bottles, cooler, pump, shoes, kitchen sink. I think you get the idea. I'm taking Maggie East so I can sleep in her if I get a chance between sessions. First up at 1pm is the 500m, followed by Keirin heats at 4:30 and then the finals, Scratch and Points race after 7pm. A crazy busy schedule - with two solid days of racing... an event and time of year I look forward to all year. The friends, the sweat, the tears and throw downs - if you know what's good for you you'll come out to Marymoor park this Friday and Saturday after 7 to watch...

And tomorrow? The Sprint rounds, miss and out and Ryan Triplett Memorial Madison.

Ready? You bet.

No comments: