Friday, July 06, 2012

Mallorca, Spain

It's been a week since I've been home and I miss the beautiful Mediterranean Ocean, salt air, salty pork, but mostly Benjamin. It seems like a dream, the three weeks I was there. I carried home memories to last a lifetime. We laughed, we played, he worked and I rode about 700 miles while there and loved every pedal stroke.

 So many beautiful sites. I love being the observer in our wonderful world, breathing it all in and letting it soak into my soul.


Riding just for the sake of riding, to take it all in. To see how high I could get my TSS score each day and celebrating with chocolate soy milk, pudding and cokes afterward.


To pedal through towns, sprint for town signs and soaking it all in. I feel incredibly lucky.

To pedal around mountains and counting in kilometers....

To appreciate each day and live it to the fullest. Mission accomplished.

Living a life without agendas and making the most of just being. Check.

No question about it, I could live in Mallorca. But only if Benjamin was there with me. ;) Home is where ever he is.

No comments: