Friday, May 08, 2009

I ran into Emily on Wednesday. It was unexpected and wonderful. She looked fantastic. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her - all were on the tip of my tongue. Yet because our encounter was so brief and in the midst of climbing, I didn't get a chance to ask them. Instead I got to see, plain as the freckles on my face, that she is doing well and enjoying life again.

And that, that my friends, is worth its weight in gold.

Oh! And I almost forgot to mention... have you told the people in your life that have a positive effect on you that you appreciate them? That your life is so much fuller thanks to them? Today is the perfect opportunity to do so!

1 comment:

C. Jason Mancebo said...

Hi Jen. I appreciate you and your friendship. Look forward to seeing you in June. Rock on!.

J.