Monday, March 11, 2013

BOOM!

I feel an energy swirling about, bubbling up inside of me like a volcano getting ready to erupt. It's fueled by many thoughts: on grief, on cycling, on bucking the status quo. Thoughts on why things are the way we think they are. Thoughts on how to make things different.

And then BOOM! Off goes my mountain top. I'm ready to take action! I'm ready to step into who I want to be and who I want to become. I'm getting the ball rolling, one step at a time to make things happen. With each step, I'm taking on the world and making a difference.

The action may seem small. I'm only one human. But my impact on the world may have a rippling butterfly effect. And knowing that fuels my passion. It wakes me up, eager to start each morning. Thankful I have another opportunity to do so. Grateful to express myself and am surrounded by people who believe in me.

Tomorrow night I arranged a Meetup called Loving Friends, aimed at bringing widows and widowers together to start a conversation. To build up my arsenal of people who view grief as a gift and opportunity. To start spreading the message and do good in the world. I'm ready to change consciousness, one being at a time.

No comments: