Monday, August 15, 2011

Jiggidy Jo Jammin....

I made five batches of jam yesterday. Blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, boysenberry and mixed berry.

Yum, yum, yum, yum and YUM!!!

I had one last bonding session with my kitchen before I seriously pack things up and get ready for the wagon roll out on Friday. The past few weeks have flown by and the last few days before my departure date are zooming.

I will savor the fruits of my labor come winter. I'll be that much more thankful for taking the time, standing over the stove in the cool Seattle days of August, and putting a lot of love into that jam. Anything worthwhile take time and a whole lot of love.

1 comment:

BanJo said...

can't believe you squeezed in one more jam making session before you hit the road for CO! You rock, Jen. I've got 20 lbs of blueberries just waiting to jump into jars today. Long live pioneers.